Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NCC1701...No bloody A, B, C, or D!  (Read 6200 times)

Offline TrekWorks

• Admin
  • Admiral
    • TrekWorks
Re: NCC1701...No bloody A, B, C, or D!
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2012, 12:02:04 am »
Well done. That should turn out real nice big Rob. I know she's getting old now, but I'll always have a soft spot for that AMT kit and always have one on hand. A classic.
If It's a model kit, I like it already.

Offline Big Rob

• Modeling Newb
  • Admiral
  • So many models...so little time!
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 02:19:29 am »
Well done. That should turn out real nice big Rob. I know she's getting old now, but I'll always have a soft spot for that AMT kit and always have one on hand. A classic.
Yes, that's looking excellent Big Rob!!  I tend to jump from kit to kit like a.......Well, I just jump from kit to kit!!  Nothing wrong with that Buddy!  You'll get re-jazzed on this one and finish it up at some point.  You've really made a nice job of it so far though!!

Thanks guys. When I pull her out of the box to finish, I'll be sure to post the progress.
You gonna light that thing?

Offline Jimmypop57

• Admiral
  • Scifi scale model enthusiast
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 11:39:11 am »
Are you going to light up all the windows, or leave some "dark"? I have never built one of the AMT TOS Enterprise kits. I have read up on them though, and have 1 or 2 in my pile. Keep the updates coming.
Thanks Big Rob!
I play, I putty, I spray, and pray! Putty, sand, repeat...
All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray... All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray... All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray... All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray...

Offline Big Rob

• Modeling Newb
  • Admiral
  • So many models...so little time!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 12:08:22 pm »
Are you going to light up all the windows, or leave some "dark"? I have never built one of the AMT TOS Enterprise kits. I have read up on them though, and have 1 or 2 in my pile. Keep the updates coming.
Thanks Big Rob!

I hadn't thought of leaving any dark. The original plan was to have them all lit. Most likely going to stay with that because leaving any of the few I've drilled out dark would significantly change how it looks, IMO. But that's some food for thought for future builds, thanks Jimmy!
You gonna light that thing?

Enterprise © Bloc