Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Moebius: Iron Man War Machine  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Jimmypop57

• Admiral
  • Scifi scale model enthusiast
    • Youtube Channel
Moebius: Iron Man War Machine
« on: September 28, 2012, 12:40:00 pm »
Hello folks!

After seeing Frayle's post on the Wolverine kit that is in the works (hope they get it going) I wanted to show this one off. Moebius will release a new figure kit based on the Iron Man movies in Q4. I have done one of these kits before and was really pleased with the results. I can't wait to dig into this one.

http://culttvman.com/main/?p=22586

I play, I putty, I spray, and pray! Putty, sand, repeat...
All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray... All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray... All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray... All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray...

Offline Jimmypop57

• Admiral
  • Scifi scale model enthusiast
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Moebius: Iron Man War Machine
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 04:57:00 pm »
I have the kit on pre-order now. Thinking about doing my first OOB review once it comes in. Dunno about my camera work however LOL, but I'll get it up there soon as it comes in. I plan on making it match my previous MK VI build that came out looking awesome. Battery operated, will make one h*** of a bookend set/desk art.
I play, I putty, I spray, and pray! Putty, sand, repeat...
All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray... All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray... All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray... All putty and no spray makes TOS models green and gray...

Offline Schweinhund

• Commander
    • Schweinhund Models
Re: Moebius: Iron Man War Machine
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 06:45:31 pm »
Nice to see more Cool figures coming out but the price ?   Wow!  Compared to the Moebius !   Ouchie!

War Machine looks cool thou!

Keep up the good work! 

Enterprise © Bloc