Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hello from the UK!  (Read 1438 times)

Offline laheugan

• Ensign
Hello from the UK!
« on: July 02, 2012, 08:06:44 am »
Been subscribed for a while and I really like the community around so I've been waiting for something like this, and now I'm here :)

I'm in my late teens and from the UK. I love Star Trek and always wanted to build models, and I started with making new textures for the game "Star Trek Bridge Commander" I then thought about building models, but back a few years ago getting Trek Kits here was tricky, even Star Wars was a struggle. It's very good now however, with much more available and YouTube was an amazing discovery, as I didn't find the internet till I was 16! People even sell the USA kits, and that sold it for me..

I like aviation, technology and space. I enjoy waffles. I did electronics at school and I know Photoshop and basic sites.
My first kit was the Voyager, and as lots of guys have mentioned on YouTube, a little tricky, and it didnt turn out anything special, and its now my test bed to practice on, i have another lined up for me to do. Budgets are tight but I manage.

I hope to learn lots here and have fun. There is more about me but its too much to fit in here
(to all the others who posted introductions, i read them all, but dont want to post at the end of every one :) I recognise you all from the YouTube comments)
-laheugan. my friends call me 'Limey', Feel free to call me by whichever, some have troubles pronouncing it, but they are always right ^^

Offline TrekWorks

• Admin
  • Admiral
    • TrekWorks
Re: Hello from the UK!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 04:40:22 pm »
Hello and welcome Laheugan, the more the merrier. Hope you enjoy the people here and the content.
Its a new forum but I'll be adding more all the time as well as many others here I am sure.
Happy Modeling!
If It's a model kit, I like it already.

Offline laheugan

• Ensign
Re: Hello from the UK!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 04:12:38 pm »
thanks!

Enterprise © Bloc