Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Review and Demo: Tenacontrols 1001-A Navigation and Strobe Flasher Board Kit  (Read 2154 times)

Offline TrekWorks

• Admin
  • Admiral
    • TrekWorks
Hi guys,

I've posted a video review and demo build on my YT channel of a nice little navigation and and strobe light flasher board for Star Trek and other scifi model kits. The board is made by Tenacontrols and is very affordable for under $40 shipped to your door.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFyu4VR-hy0&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:22:09 pm by TrekWorks »
If It's a model kit, I like it already.

Offline fumblethumbs

• Admiral
Excellent review Boyd!!  Lots and lots of uses for this little board.  Thanks for posting this info!!
Ooooooo!  I think I may buy that kit!

Jeff.

Offline br0t

• Captain
Sweet, lighting is one of my next hurdles so I'm very keen on this buildup.  Thanks Boyd!

Offline TrekkieJamie

• Commander
  • "Tough Little Ship" ..... "Little!?!"
    • TrekkieModeler Youtube Channel
Just watched it too Boyd great stuff think ill have to get some of those in the old stock pile ;-)

Offline wolf 359

• Admiral
looks good. Was getting TrekModeler's bord for $30, but does not come with LED's and such.

Offline br0t

• Captain
Hopefully not a tangent, would this board also be appropriate for smaller builds?  1:1000 and the like

Offline TrekWorks

• Admin
  • Admiral
    • TrekWorks
Hopefully not a tangent, would this board also be appropriate for smaller builds?  1:1000 and the like

You can definitely use this board on smaller kits. Its really small, you can either mount it inside the model or in a custom base.
You can use smaller LED's with it to stay in scale too.
If It's a model kit, I like it already.

Enterprise © Bloc