Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My enterprise c or maybe a ship of another name (Modified)  (Read 5324 times)

Offline 3rdplacetrekkie

• Admiral
  • "What does God need with a starship!?"
Re: My enterprise c or maybe a ship of another name (Modified)
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2014, 10:23:36 pm »
looking good! hope you get to finish!
"Accomplishments, awards, accolades, and achievements... but when it's all said and done, what will stand?  For I tell you that my while my physical life will end and memory of me may fade, what I live for will stand for all eternity. And that is what makes my life worth living."

Offline Baabaa214

• Lieutenant
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2014, 11:53:26 pm »
Just 24 hours left and I decided to cut the pylons other then that think I can make it in time

Offline Baabaa214

• Lieutenant
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2014, 01:58:47 am »
Under the gun now some touching up here and there it will be close have to sleep now made a mistake don't need to make more  being tired

Offline jmilesmusicman

• Commander
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2014, 12:48:42 pm »
Liking the blue on the nacelles.  8) Your paintwork is enough different to tell it's not the E-C, but close enough to tell it's canon. Can't wait to see her together in all of her glory!
Start where you are.
Use what you have.
Do what you can.

Anonymous

Offline Baabaa214

• Lieutenant
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2014, 12:51:25 am »
Hi I had problems getting pics to go to contest in time witch sucked worked all day to get model in on time I still did not get all I wanted done and I know I would not have won anything my job was just ok and many others were great. Anyway I did post pics on this site in members gal and on sfma google page and a couple here I would love to know what somebody thinks of the build thanks for reading ps I will leave a couple pics on this thread. Scratch that haveing issues again posting pics.

Offline 3rdplacetrekkie

• Admiral
  • "What does God need with a starship!?"
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2014, 01:06:10 am »
hey man, you did a fine job anyways! I look forward to seeing her complete and will reference this thread for sure when I start my C
"Accomplishments, awards, accolades, and achievements... but when it's all said and done, what will stand?  For I tell you that my while my physical life will end and memory of me may fade, what I live for will stand for all eternity. And that is what makes my life worth living."

Offline Baabaa214

• Lieutenant
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2014, 06:03:50 pm »
Thanks 3rd place

Offline CaptainDuck

• Ensign
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2014, 12:46:47 pm »
Doing engines now. One side fit great the other was real bad big gap up front so lots more putty on one then the other can't wait to get that all sanded then I can put my first base coat on

how did you get that nice blue and red?

Enterprise © Bloc