Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1/350 TOS Standard standard edition shipping...  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Big Rob

• Modeling Newb
  • Admiral
  • So many models...so little time!
1/350 TOS Standard standard edition shipping...
« on: November 13, 2012, 09:05:43 pm »
Just got an e-mail from Steve at cult tvman. They are expecting these to ship out next week! However, the light kits are still not in stock, but are expected soon.
For those of us not fortunate enough to be part of the 1701 club, this is great news!
You gonna light that thing?

Offline wolf 359

• Admiral
Re: 1/350 TOS Standard standard edition shipping...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 09:36:48 pm »
Just got an e-mail from Steve at cult tvman. They are expecting these to ship out next week! However, the light kits are still not in stock, but are expected soon.
For those of us not fortunate enough to be part of the 1701 club, this is great news!

Sounds good. I have a preorder for the light kit from there. Hope they get it soon.

Offline TrekWorks

• Admin
  • Admiral
    • TrekWorks
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 09:53:13 pm »
Got the same email. Great news!
If It's a model kit, I like it already.

Offline Big Rob

• Modeling Newb
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 02:34:11 pm »
Just got the shipping confirmation and tracking number. It's shipping out tomorrow!

On a side note, I also got an e-mail from round 2 to buy a premiere edition kit. I signed up for the 1701 club in July (I think) but never thought one would be available to me. I'm very surprised that any were left or passed over.

If I hadn't already paid for the standard kit I would buy it. But seeing as how I'm already $350 into the standard kit, the lighting kit combo pack, and the PE kit, putting out another $150 isn't likely to happen.

So hopefully one of you guys will be bumped up the list to get it, unless anyone wants to donate $150 to me? ;0)

Offline Big Rob

• Modeling Newb
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 08:36:23 pm »

So hopefully one of you guys will be bumped up the list to get it, unless anyone wants to donate $150 to me? ;0)

I donate $150 to you, and you donate one Premier Kit to me...
Deal?

After some consideration, I've decided to go ahead and buy the premiere edition kit as well. Sorry Ernest, I gotta keep this one.

Enterprise © Bloc