Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: FS: rare, NIB Aoshima pre-made Enterprise D model w/lights  (Read 257 times)

Offline greg

• Commander
  • aka SteveTheFish, TurkeyVolumeGuessingMan
    • Greg's Neat-o Homepage
FS: rare, NIB Aoshima pre-made Enterprise D model w/lights
« on: March 01, 2017, 04:56:31 pm »
This is a pre-made model of the Enterprise D that lights up beautifully. I have two of these for sale. Here is a photo gallery of my own, and an unboxing video is here.

The saucer and secondary hull are attached via magnets, and each are powered by LR-44 magnets. This is a very beautiful model. I actually have three. One I'm keeping for myself, and the other two are for sale. Aside from some very minor box damage, they are in brand-new condition. I've had to open these up to remove the batteries, because it is not allowed to send any batteries via international mail.

These typically go for $300 US or more, but I am willing to sell these for $235 each because I am so freaking nice. It'll weigh 1.4kg boxed. Shipping will be $45 US to North America, Europe, and Australia/NZ etc. So the total shall be $280 and I doubt you'll find a better offer for a NIB one of these on eBay. I don't think that the box dimensions will conform to SAL standards. I'll have to check on that. Please pay me as a gift amount via PayPal. A number of people on this forum can vouch for my integrity. PM me if you're interested.

Offline greg

• Commander
  • aka SteveTheFish, TurkeyVolumeGuessingMan
    • Greg's Neat-o Homepage
Re: FS: rare, NIB Aoshima pre-made Enterprise D model w/lights
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 01:59:08 am »
SOLD.

Enterprise © Bloc