Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: missing parts in the Round 2 1/537 scale Refit Enterprise kit.  (Read 235 times)

Offline James. T. Kirk

• Ensign
 Hello All,

Thought I would let you know in case any of you purchased the Round 2 1/537 scale refit Enterprise kit  that there are two parts missing in the kit.  They are parts 33 and 34 the side impulse engine parts.  I wrote to Round 2 to see about getting them and they informed me  the parts were left off the sprues by accident.  and will be corrected and set out in about a month or so.  So if you purchased the kits and packed them back.  they are missing these parts so you will need to contact Round2 to get the parts when they are in.

Kirk

Offline starsiegeplayer

• Admiral
  • In brightest day, in darkest night....
Re: missing parts in the Round 2 1/537 scale Refit Enterprise kit.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 09:19:49 pm »
I didn't know round 2 cast any new parts for this kit.

Would you post some photos of the parts?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 09:23:02 pm by starsiegeplayer »

Offline James. T. Kirk

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 10:46:03 pm »
  They are Not new parts, they are the Star Trek 5 shuttle craft back side pieces  where you saw the numbers 5 for Galileo, and 3 for Copernicus.  From the Email I received from Round 2 when they reissued the old kit  the shuttles two back side pieces  parts 33 and 34 were mistakenly cut from the sprues.  so they have to  add them again.  which from the email will take a month to do.

Offline starsiegeplayer

• Admiral
  • In brightest day, in darkest night....
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 12:23:15 am »
ahhh the shuttle engines, i see

Enterprise © Bloc