Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Frakin BSG Reboot Build!  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Plaztek

• Commander
  • This is about saving the future of humanity!
Re: Frakin BSG Reboot Build!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2018, 02:02:19 pm »
Looking good so far
It ok, but thanks for the compliment! It's still a work in progress.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:07:41 am by Plaztek »
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your little quest. Captain Ahab has to go hunt his whale!

Offline Plaztek

• Commander
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 02:05:49 pm »

That is really great work. I only wish this kit were bigger.
Thanks, me too. It's way to small but I can't afford the Bad Azz resin kit. I actually printed out a large image of the digital model from different angles in the hopes that one day I might do a 1/1400 scale version.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your little quest. Captain Ahab has to go hunt his whale!

Offline scottminium

• Admiral
  • There are submarines, and targets.
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2018, 11:16:13 am »
This is a great kit, and you have really taken on a lot to add the details in this scale.  Are you planning on lighting the pod recesses?
"I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again."

Offline Plaztek

• Commander
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2018, 03:52:09 pm »
This is a great kit, and you have really taken on a lot to add the details in this scale.  Are you planning on lighting the pod recesses?
Yes it is and yes I did. I just didn't post a pic of it yet. I have a bad habit of trying to do too much but it's a for fun, right?
I did some work on the landing bays as well but didn't get a chance to post that yet. Been working a lot lately. I should have some more updates in a couple of days. Thanks for the feed back!

Enterprise © Bloc