Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [DEAL ALERT - Hobby Lobby] Star Trek & Star Wars Models At Clearance Pricing  (Read 329 times)

Offline Gadgetron_3000

• Admiral
Hi, Everyone!

Hobby Lobby has been having a difficult time selling certain Star Trek and Star Wars kits from the last couple of years.  So they have now marked some of those kits to clearance pricing.  They are as follows:

• Polar Lights / Round 2 1:1000 Pre-decorated TOS Enterprise (kit number POL936) - $12.59
  • Polar Lights / Round 2 1:1000 Pre-decorated Klingon D-7 (kit number POL937) - $12.59
  • AMT / Round 2 1:350 Kligon Bird of Prey (kit number AMT949) - $10.79
  • Revell SnapTite Max 1:50 Poe's X-Wing Fighter (kit number 85-1825) - $12.59
  • Revell SnapTite Max 1:50 Resistance X-Wing Fighter (kit number 85-1823) - $12.59

Just check the clearance section of your local Hobby Lobby!

:)

"They've done studies, you know.  60% of the time, it works every time."

-----

Google+: https://plus.google.com/109660073537038906328

Offline Plaztek

• Lieutenant
  • This is about saving the future of humanity!
Great to know. I've been going there about once a month (it's a little far away). I usually use the coupons for 40% off. I picked up two Klingon BoPs originally $29 for $18 each but this is even better. They are carring Bandai now too. Thanks for the info.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your little quest. Captain Ahab has to go hunt his whale!

Offline pakratt840

• Admiral
  • NCC-1603 USS Ballista
Great! There goes the wallet screaming for a hiding place. It doesn't realize I know all it's favorite places to hide.  ;D
Dan

Yoda & Luke discuss building the Refit
Luke: I'm not afraid!
Yoda: Oh...You will be...You...Will...Be!

Offline simi

• Admiral
  • JUST enough knowledge to do some serious damage
Picked a BOP up about 3 weeks ago for $18.  Short term gain, to be sure - but does this indicate a long-term departure from supplying these types of kits?  If so, overall, it's a major loss.  Makes me kinda nervous...

Cheers!

Simi
As a software architect, I'm pretty darn good.  As someone with knowledge of building things in the real world, well, I'm a software architect.

Offline Tailgunner

• Ensign
Picked up two D-7's at my Hobby Lobby today.  They had been additionally marked down to $8.40.  No Enterprise though unfortunately.

Offline pakratt840

• Admiral
  • NCC-1603 USS Ballista
I stopped at the one closest to my house, still a 30 minute drive. Not a single one of those kits to be found. Didn't leave empty handed. Picked up a 50th Anniversary TOS 1/650 Enterprise with my 40% off coupon and a Molotow chrome marker. Really wanted a 1/1000 D-7 though. There are a couple more stores within moderate driving distance I'll check out.
Dan

Yoda & Luke discuss building the Refit
Luke: I'm not afraid!
Yoda: Oh...You will be...You...Will...Be!

Enterprise © Bloc