Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Commission Work  (Read 110 times)

Offline whb64

• Captain
Commission Work
« on: August 25, 2017, 11:08:57 am »
Does anyone on here do commission work?  This would be a small project and not a full build.

I have one of Don Shoko's 350 Reliant conversion kits coming.  He is finishing up the last part now and then we'll finish the transaction and it will be on its way :)

The main thing I need done is this:  He has clear cast parts that replace the shuttle bay doors and corners on the deck house.  The originals will need to be cut out and the new ones put in place and seams puttied.  If the kit wasn't so expensive I'd try it myself but I don't want to ruin it.  One other possible task would be to cut the Refit top saucer and fit and putty it to the deck house.  A last one might be to see if it is possible to cleanly remove the top of the deck house in a way that I can easily fit it back together.  (might need this done with the roll bar photon launcher too) This will make installing the lights and shuttle bay interior so much easier if that can be done.  If not, I'll figure out a way to get everything in there.

If anyone has experience doing work like this let me know if you are interested and how much you would charge.

Thanks...

Offline whb64

• Captain
Re: Commission Work
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 04:19:36 am »
Kit is finished, payment sent and it should be here in a week or so.  Still looking for someone that can do the work mentioned...

Offline whb64

• Captain
Re: Commission Work
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 06:05:36 pm »
It arrived Saturday.  I unboxed it and looked through all the parts.

Enterprise © Bloc