Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I got "MINI MADNESS"  (Read 48 times)

Offline MiniMadnessR53

• Number 1
  • Ensign
I got "MINI MADNESS"
« on: October 07, 2017, 03:25:55 pm »
Hey everyone!

Found this forum by watching one of TrekWorks 1/350 scale videos from like 4 years ago and got me all excited to try bigger models!

Looking forward to starting a 1/350 Scale NX-01 and the Refit if I can find them. Anyone got an idea where to start looking?

Anyway, excited to join the forum and can't wait to share my projects to come!

BT Dubs (BTW) the name is Jadon ;)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 03:37:33 pm by MiniMadnessR53 »
Young on the Outside. Old on the Inside.

Offline karve

• Admiral
Re: I got "MINI MADNESS"
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 06:47:31 am »
Welcome aboard Jadon! Jump right in and have fun.
  A good place to get models online is http://www.culttvmanshop.com
  I've gotten several kits from him. He's reasonably priced and fast with delivery. He should have both models available. Of course the other option is a local hobby shop if you have one nearby.
  I have not done the NX01 Enterprise but I have done the refit. Actually that was the first kit I did after starting up the hobby again. It's definitely a challenge but if you follow Boyds direction and look at the build logs in the forum you should make out just fine. Of the two kits I would suggest the refit first. I've heard that the NX01 has some serious fit issues that give even the more experienced modellers fits.
  Anyway, be sure to start a WIP thread when you get started the kit you decide to start on. Ask lots of questions and post lots of pictures!  ;)
Kevin

"Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us."
    Quote from Carl Sagan's 'Pale Blue Dot'  1994

Offline MiniMadnessR53

• Number 1
  • Ensign
Re: I got "MINI MADNESS"
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 08:53:40 am »
Thank you for the link! I really appreciate it! Still pretty new at Modeling. Built a few plastic car models here and there but love Star Trek Starships and want to try new things! Can't wait to get to know most of everyone on these forums and show off that NX-01 when I get it. See you in WIP!
Young on the Outside. Old on the Inside.

Enterprise © Bloc