Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Boyd Interview  (Read 78 times)

Offline The Man/Kind Project

• Ensign
Boyd Interview
« on: October 29, 2017, 07:12:50 am »
Besides being a frustrated scale model hobbyist - I write for The Wrap (www.thewrap.com) which is an entertainment industry featured news site and portal.  I got back into modeling because I happened on one of Boyd's videos. There's a story there, and I'm hoping that someone might want to put me in touch with Boyd so I can pitch him on an interview.

The tie-in to the entertainment industry is obvious.  We love working on scale models of movie icons.  The proliferation of 'YouTube Stars' where there is no real message behind the hype, creates an interesting angle for a guy like Boyd. 

I've done articles on Gabriel Byrne, Ringo, Barack Obama - a lot about the impact of a Trump presidency on the entertainment industry - all of it preparing me for this great assignment:  Boyd.

Also, I heard George Harrison's 'Devil's Radio' playing in the background with a lot of other Beatle songs, so that will be my first question.  Someone please have Boyd e-mail me at richard@richardstellar.com - and check out my articles on The Wrap.

https://www.thewrap.com/author/richard-stellar/

Offline Tankton

• Admiral
Re: Boyd Interview
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 01:02:28 pm »
You can PM him here. Or contact him on Facebook.
Live Long and Prosper

Cameron Lewis Sr.

Enterprise © Bloc