Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My 1/350th NX-01 Enterprise model build paint scheme rendering  (Read 212 times)

Offline Enterprise66

• Ensign
My 1/350th NX-01 Enterprise model build paint scheme rendering
« on: December 07, 2017, 08:58:01 pm »
Hey Guys, I have not been on the forum for a very long time now but finally I have a chance to build some sci fi stuff for a group build on one of the other forums. I am going to be building the Polar Lights 1/350th scale NX-01 Enterprise kit and I am going to be doing a unique paint scheme for it. I am going to be using AK Metalizers for it and will be using everything from dark and light titanium, duraluminum, magniesium ,dark steel and metalic blue. I will also use some accent colors like bronz, brass, copper and gold. I wanted to do something different other than the traditional aztec scheme that everyone usually doe's with light and dark colors and wanted to make a cool looking model as well. I will not be lighting this kit unfortunately because of expense and lack of the knowledge to do that kind of stuff. Here is an art rendering I used from the web and redid the color scheme in photo shop to what I want to achieve. Tell me what you guys think on how it looks. The colors on the artwork will represent the shades of metal color I will use for the paint design going from light to dark, Enjoy.

Chris

https://i.imgur.com/9QFdnn5h.jpg
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:00:59 pm by Enterprise66 »

Enterprise © Bloc