Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New to the board  (Read 232 times)

Offline Tonimus

• Ensign
New to the board
« on: December 28, 2017, 07:12:43 pm »
Hello everyone. Just found the board a couple of days ago and I really love the lit builds going on. I recently did my own homebrew lit kit.

I've been into modeling in one form or another since I was quite young. I've recently started pushing myself a little harder with my builds and I'm finally to the point to where I think I'm doing ok with finishing sci-fi kits.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys and eventually working on building some lit Enterprises...

-Tony

Offline ImWolf

• Admiral
Re: New to the board
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 07:52:55 pm »
Welcome aboard Tony...

Very nice folk here so look around and then jump right in.

Wolf
Just think of what my life might be.....   In a world like I have seen!

Offline Spencer

• Radio Astronomer
  • Admiral
  • "Well ... let's play this out logically then ..."
    • My Google+ Page
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 09:00:05 pm »
Welcome Tony!

I'm starting to get into lighting kits myself, but have only recently taken up serious building.
You'll usually find someone here willing to help you out.

Spencer
- Spock, what are the odds in getting a Royal Fizzbin ...?

- I have never computed them Captain.

Offline MSgtUSAFRet

• Admiral
  • Fly! Fight! Win! And call me when you're back.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 08:51:44 am »
Welcome aboard, Tony!

I came here just to learn how to build models and then stayed to learn how to light them! There are alot of good folks here who are willing to give great advice - all you have to do is ask.

Just a tip - there is a Modeler's question section that you can search for any lighting issues you may run in to. Believe me, if you have had a problem with something, someone else has too and has asked a question about it.

That being said, you can ask away about your lighting issues and you will get plenty of help from the gurus and masters here!

Good look and I can't wait to see your builds!

Steve
"To be honest with you, Picard, a significant number of my crew members have expressed a desire to return even knowing the odds. Some because they can't bear to live without their loved ones, some because they don't like the idea of slipping out in the middle of a fight."

Enterprise © Bloc