Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: where to find stands  (Read 66 times)

Offline J.T. Kirk

• Ensign
where to find stands
« on: February 06, 2018, 01:55:51 pm »
Hello,

I have several of the original AMT kits before round 2 started reproducing them. and several  do not have any stand.  is there anywhere I can get stands like round 2 uses to place these models on?  the models are. 2 USS RELIANT kits, 2 KLINGON BIRD OF PREY kits  although 1 has the old original stand.  1 USS EXCELSIOR, and 1 NCC-1701-A kit.

The Excelsior, and Enterprise stands were lost, and the original Reliant kits did not come with a stand like the other kits.   I'm wanting to light these models up, and like the look of the round 2 stands.  does anyone make these besides round 2?

I look foreword to hearing from anyone on this matter, and I Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
                                                                                                          J.T. Kirk

Offline Tankton

• Admiral
Re: where to find stands
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 06:02:42 pm »
Round 2 sells the dome bases in small and large sizes. They come with a solid rod included.
Live Long and Prosper

Cameron Lewis Sr.

Offline starsiegeplayer

• Admiral
  • In brightest day, in darkest night....
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 06:41:27 pm »
Excelsior is 1:1000,  The same scale as the diamond select ship, so you can search for stands made for tbe diamond select excelsior.  I bought a nice clear acrylic  stand for mine ( search for the great experiment in members model galleries)

Offline J.T. Kirk

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 12:28:23 pm »
Thanks for the replies guys,

I contacted Round 2 and got the prices for their stands.   this will be a huge help with these models.   Thanks again.
                                                Regards,
                                                            Kirk

Enterprise © Bloc