Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Good selection of models at a good price .....  (Read 310 times)

Offline Stargazer19552010

• Lieutenant
  • "He Is Here"
Good selection of models at a good price .....
« on: March 29, 2018, 07:19:45 pm »
Found this site tonight by accident. They have a lot of models of which most are a good price. As an example I purchased the Moebius Battlestar Pegasus for $42 and $12 shipping by FedEx ground. I haven't found a better price anywhere. If anyone is familiar with this site please let me know how your experience was.

http://www.activepowersports.com

Offline Spencer

• Radio Astronomer
  • Admiral
  • "Well ... let's play this out logically then ..."
Re: Good selection of models at a good price .....
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 09:57:46 pm »
I wasn't so lucky when I dealt with them. I ordered a clear Enterprise D at retail when the prices elsewhere were going up.

They immediately charged my card, but after a month it still hadn't been shipped. After many attempts to contact them, I filed a
dispute with PayPal. A day before the two week deadline, when I could escalate the claim to get my money back, they shipped.

From what I've read elsewhere online, they don't actually have stock of the items on their website. They instead order the kit from
the manufacturer as needed. So it can be a bit of a crap shoot whether or not they will actually be able to get a kit to ship to you.

If it works out for you, then that's great, but I wouldn't call them a reliable source.

Offline Stargazer19552010

• Lieutenant
  • "He Is Here"
Re: Good selection of models at a good price .....
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 06:59:19 am »
I appreciate the info Spencer and I will definitely keep a close eye on them. I should have come here and asked first, next time I will.

Enterprise © Bloc