Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: These can be used to spread the knowledge, because I see it as a good content.  (Read 365 times)

Offline Vicenter

• Ensign
To increase my knowledge, I would like to introduce and guide you on the important points to help me.

Offline starsiegeplayer

• Admiral
  • In brightest day, in darkest night....
Welcome!

Offline Tankton

• Admiral
    • Cameron's Decals and Such
This is a spam bot.
Live Long and Prosper

Cameron Lewis Sr.

www.cameronsdecals.com

Offline Decoman

• Commander
Lol @ starsiegeplayer :)

Offline Huttagran

• Ensign
I'm also looking for this knowledge as well.

คาสิโนออนไลน์
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 11:41:30 pm by Huttagran »

Online CrowTRobot

• Commander
  • I want to decide who lives and who dies!
To increase my knowledge, I would like to introduce and guide you on the important points to help me.

Yes, please do the needful with loud report for great justice.

Offline simi

• Admiral
  • JUST enough knowledge to do some serious damage
Funny thread - as the originator was almost certainly a bot, fishing.   But dumb question to Crow, you said "do the needful" which I've only heard (many times) from my friends in Chennai/India.  I love that term but have only heard if from my buddies in Chennai (BTW, I'm a knucklehead in MN).  Derivation?   Anyhow..chucklng to myself...

Cheers!

Simi
As a software architect, I'm pretty darn good.  As someone with knowledge of building things in the real world, well, I'm a software architect.

Online CrowTRobot

• Commander
  • I want to decide who lives and who dies!
...But dumb question to Crow, you said "do the needful" which I've only heard (many times) from my friends in Chennai/India.  I love that term but have only heard if from my buddies in Chennai (BTW, I'm a knucklehead in MN).  Derivation?   Anyhow..chucklng to myself...

I work in IT with a lot of Indians, and some of them use that phrase. It stuck with me.

Offline simi

• Admiral
  • JUST enough knowledge to do some serious damage
...But dumb question to Crow, you said "do the needful" which I've only heard (many times) from my friends in Chennai/India.  I love that term but have only heard if from my buddies in Chennai (BTW, I'm a knucklehead in MN).  Derivation?   Anyhow..chucklng to myself...

I work in IT with a lot of Indians, and some of them use that phrase. It stuck with me.

Ditto.

Cheers!

Simi
As a software architect, I'm pretty darn good.  As someone with knowledge of building things in the real world, well, I'm a software architect.

Enterprise © Bloc