Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 133 times)

Offline PS Denham

• Ensign
Howdy
« on: June 24, 2018, 06:41:15 pm »
I found my way here looking for tips and advice on the 1:350 PL Enterprises I recently picked up, as this seems to be ground zero for builders of these particular kits.

However before I get started on those, I just received Randy Coopers 2nd version Star Destroyer. From a cursory look over the parts, as a resin noob I can see I'm going to have a lot of questions on how to best address some of the major issues I'm seeing with some of these castings.

I only have a pitiful phone camera, but will start a build thread to document the trials and tribulations anyway for the benefit, hopefully, of anyone else wanting to work on it.

I started a build thread at the RPF, but I'm getting nothing but crickets there to some basic concerns and queries, so I'm hoping the people here will be a little more neighborly and help an ignorant  brother out.

Offline Kristopher

• Ensign
Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 02:12:34 am »
I would like to know about the knowledge within this site whether the data is actually shared or not because I want to change the information.

Offline Tankton

• Admiral
    • Cameron's Decals and Such
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 01:02:48 pm »
Welcome. Please ignore the bot reply you just got. There is a member on here that has done some fantastic work
with resin star destroyers his name is Ian Hamilton check him out. Ask questions this is a great bunch of people
on here and everyone is willing to help.
Live Long and Prosper

Cameron Lewis Sr.

www.cameronsdecals.com

Offline TK Iain

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 02:19:53 am »
Welcome to the forums.

I joined a couple of years ago and I still ask endless questions. A very helpful and enthusiastic bunch of modellers.
Iain

Offline Shawn McClure

• Admiral
  • Shawn McClure
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 08:14:26 am »
Welcome to the group.   Can't wait to see pictures of your build.
Shawn
To build or not to build.... that is the question.   The answer.... build... Duh.

Enterprise © Bloc