Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: star wars - mustafar diorama  (Read 267 times)

Offline Dvciio

• Ensign
star wars - mustafar diorama
« on: July 09, 2018, 02:44:44 pm »
hi,guys!here is my sw diorama.hope you would enjoy it!!

Offline Decoman

• Commander
Re: star wars - mustafar diorama
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 02:40:40 am »
What scale is this?`

Btw, I never bothered with figures before, though I am slowly getting used to the concept, and more interestingly, on ebay I see they are selling 1:6 figures that actually looks very nice with faces that actually resembles actors (but not quite). I thought that the John McClane face looked most like the actor (Bruce Willis).

Offline Dvciio

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 10:29:22 am »
hi,decoman!
i'm not sure the scale of these figures ,i'm using the 3.75' hasbro figure on this diorama. (so it can size down the whole thing ,....because, my room is very small)

talk about figure....,i started studying about these hobby few years ago. and i have noticed something. the hasbro figure,all of them,no matter 3.75' or 6' black series ,they all looking very like the real actor.i think because they were using 3d scaning from the real actor.and the only poor thing that makes it looks worst,was only the paint job. so if you go search "hasbro figure repaint" on the internet.you can see what i try to say...the sculpture of it was very good.

and for the 1:6 /12' figure like Hottoys, i think because they were hand make.so even their head sculpture was good, but ,somehow, you can always see the other person,from the face.but they all have the amazing paint job on it, that i'm sure.

(and bty,i;m not the english guy ;D ;D,if there are some wried words you found, ...please forgive me...i tried the google translate as much as i can.)

Offline starsiegeplayer

• Admiral
  • In brightest day, in darkest night....
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 07:00:45 pm »
Nice

Offline TK Iain

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 02:50:55 am »
That is just so good.
Iain

Offline Dvciio

• Ensign
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 06:48:37 am »
Thank you!  ;D ;D.it spend me so many days and nights to finish.

Enterprise © Bloc