Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Zvezda Star Destroyer - a new detailing project  (Read 1256 times)

Offline MSgtUSAFRet

• Admiral
  • Fly! Fight! Win! And call me when you're back.
Re: Zvezda Star Destroyer - a new detailing project
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2018, 10:49:06 am »
Si, you are the King of detailing and greeblies!

I really want to learn how you bend those wires without kinks. Nice job on the piping!

Keep going and keep astounding!

Steve
"To be honest with you, Picard, a significant number of my crew members have expressed a desire to return even knowing the odds. Some because they can't bear to live without their loved ones, some because they don't like the idea of slipping out in the middle of a fight."

Offline Madhatter

• Commander
  • Plastic Surgeon in Training
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2018, 08:56:52 am »
Thanks Steve - your very kind. I also get the odd kink but its all about putting the pliers in the right spot. There will always be a degree of indentation no matter what method or device you use.

Thought I would show you where I am up to on this before I go on a well deserved holiday for a few weeks.

I've only really just started but it's not a race. I probably won't take any more pics now until the bridge is finished

Hopefully the cutting board will help some of you convey a sense of scale as well

The first set of pics are the walls for the bays underneath which are present on the filming models. I thought that was a cool feature so I did the same, except I opened up another one that wasn't there. All for my own personal tastes

Well, that's me done, but if you have any questions or comments or critique, I am always open to it

As always, thanks for looking in

Si

Offline Guns Akimbo

• Captain
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2018, 10:41:23 pm »
Do like!

Enterprise © Bloc