Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [Enterprise-D AMT / ERTL Cutaway Poster] Sharing Is Caring  (Read 235 times)

Offline Gadgetron_3000

• Admiral
[Enterprise-D AMT / ERTL Cutaway Poster] Sharing Is Caring
« on: September 18, 2018, 01:01:02 pm »
Hi, Everyone!

Back in the mid-1990s, AMT / ERTL commissioned two posters made to be included as bonus items in various Star Trek model kits that were released at the time.  The posters were cutaway illustrations drawn by Bruce Morser.  One poster was of the Enterprise-A with an image of Captain Kirk and the other poster was of the Enterprise-D with an image of Captain Picard.  Both are not considered canon but are well done nonetheless.

I have the Enterprise-A poster stored away, and I recently acquired the Enterprise-D one.  Since I haven't put it into safe-keeping yet, I decided to scan and share it.

The 1200 dpi scanned image comes out to 26406 x 15068 pixels at 22 inches x 12.554 inches.

And like my previous "[Enterprise Refit Cutaway Poster] Sharing Is Caring" post (http://scifimodelaction.com/sfmaforum/index.php?topic=7379.msg94041#msg94041), I want to share with anyone who wants the 107 MB JPEG file.

If you would like to download the file, please send me a private message through this forum and I'll get a share link to you.  All I ask is that you don't use the image to make any sort of profit from.

Enjoy!

:)
"They've done studies, you know.  60% of the time, it works every time."

-----

Google+: https://plus.google.com/109660073537038906328

Offline Markeno

• Ensign
Re: [Enterprise-D AMT / ERTL Cutaway Poster] Sharing Is Caring
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 09:11:49 pm »
Nice. I like the "A" picture better though.  It is a bit surprising how "different" they look in style as you indicated they are by the same artist and probably about the same time.

Offline Merrittk54

• Lieutenant
Re: [Enterprise-D AMT / ERTL Cutaway Poster] Sharing Is Caring
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 10:39:58 am »
Wish I had a copy of the A poster.  The D poster is very nice.

Enterprise © Bloc