Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Orbital Drydock?  (Read 267 times)

Offline Merrittk54

• Lieutenant
Orbital Drydock?
« on: October 20, 2018, 08:37:41 am »
I placed an order with Orbital Drydock a week and a half ago for the Refit Enterprise paint masks and not received them as yet.  The website did not indicate that they were out of stock, and I know they received my funds.  The other weird thing is that the USPS tracking indicates a label has been created, but that's all.

I hate even mentioning this to you, but it concerns me that I've not even received a reply to my inquiries.  Is everything ok with them?  Anybody know anything?

Thanks,
-Merrittk54

Offline TK Iain

• Admiral
Re: Orbital Drydock?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 11:10:10 am »
Going to be watching this thread closely as my missus just ordered the 5 colour set as well as a Christmas pressie.
Iain

Offline Rusty

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 03:32:43 pm »
I ordered the 5 colour set from Orbital Drydock a while ago
took a couple of weeks for them to get posted
but they arrived ok.

Offline I_Speak_Klingon

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 11:57:17 am »
I ordered mine a couple months ago, and they arrived safely.
And how we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life, wouldn't you say?

Offline Merrittk54

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 07:00:40 am »
So here's an update of sorts.  I've emailed Orbital Drydock 3 times asking for information regarding my shipment.  No response.  Their website is active and they have stock of the paint masks I ordered.  I don't get it.  :-\

Offline shrapnel2389

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 07:20:09 am »
I've ordered from them in the past and received the product within the week.  I know people who have waited months for an order.  Guess I was lucky, or it's because I ordered during a discount period so he was probably actively watching it at that time.

Offline CrowTRobot

• Commander
  • I want to decide who lives and who dies!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 06:52:13 pm »
So here's an update of sorts.  I've emailed Orbital Drydock 3 times asking for information regarding my shipment.  No response.  Their website is active and they have stock of the paint masks I ordered.  I don't get it.  :-\

The proprietor of Orbital Drydock has a long history of communication failures. If you dig around on this site you'll find threads very similar to yours. Your order will likely arrive eventually, but don't expect any response to your emails.

Offline Merrittk54

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 12:16:17 pm »
Good news! Got my paint masks from Orbital Drydock over the past weekend.  Onward and upward!

-Merrittk54

Offline TK Iain

• Admiral
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 02:51:15 am »
I got my 5 colour masks in yesterday so that's part of my Christmas pressie from my Eleanor sorted. ;D
Iain

Enterprise © Bloc