Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: StarCraft Models  (Read 75 times)

Offline RADIATION_STORM

• Commander
StarCraft Models
« on: November 30, 2018, 05:47:48 pm »
here is the link to the new PDF'S
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/q5y6g7e887z0k/STARCRAFT%

ALSO  here is part of the email i received  in regard to  Orville Model

Happy Holidays !!!

I am pleased to announce my holiday sale is on once more. You can safe 15% off on selected items!

Along with the sale going on, I would like to present some new products to you.  I now have a new line of kits from "Second Fleet", these models where from a fan film that was produced a couple years ago. They are designed to be lighted and are in 1000 scale, many of them have Wallpaper Decals available.

Since I am expanding my Wallpaper Decals, I now have new wallpaper decals for my 1400 scale Steamrunner.  Nova Hobbies did a wonderful review of these decals here;
https://novahobbiesdotcom.wordpress.com/2018/10/22/aftermarket-review-starcrafts-steamrunner-class-wallpaper-decals/

Finally I would like to introduce my 1000 scale Orville model kit. This kit is very limited, I only have a small inventory and you will not see this on the internet. Fantastic Plastic just released their kit and was immediately hit with a C&D and was forced to shut it down. I had not released my kit and removed my progress photos from my Facebook page. ALL GARAGE KIT company's are aware of the risk of being shut down by these corporate lawyers. That's why I'm asking you to please do not post this kit online and to share this kit only with TRUSTED friends.

That being said, the kit is $175.00 and comes pre-wired for lighting. The main hull is cast in clear resin for easy lighting. I also will have extended lighting instructions and a guide of where to purchase your lighting supplies. Believe it or not, there is a full line of decals that also come with this kit.

For those who are not interested in lighting this kit, an opaque resin kit is available for $150.00

Rick from Nova Hobbies once again does a fantastic job reviewing this kit here; Happy Holidays !!!

I am pleased to announce my holiday sale is on once more. You can safe 15% off on selected items!

Along with the sale going on, I would like to present some new products to you.  I now have a new line of kits from "Second Fleet", these models where from a fan film that was produced a couple years ago. They are designed to be lighted and are in 1000 scale, many of them have Wallpaper Decals available.

Since I am expanding my Wallpaper Decals, I now have new wallpaper decals for my 1400 scale Steamrunner.  Nova Hobbies did a wonderful review of these decals here;
https://novahobbiesdotcom.wordpress.com/2018/10/22/aftermarket-review-starcrafts-steamrunner-class-wallpaper-decals/

Finally I would like to introduce my 1000 scale Orville model kit. This kit is very limited, I only have a small inventory and you will not see this on the internet. Fantastic Plastic just released their kit and was immediately hit with a C&D and was forced to shut it down. I had not released my kit and removed my progress photos from my Facebook page. ALL GARAGE KIT company's are aware of the risk of being shut down by these corporate lawyers. That's why I'm asking you to please do not post this kit online and to share this kit only with TRUSTED friends.

That being said, the kit is $175.00 and comes pre-wired for lighting. The main hull is cast in clear resin for easy lighting. I also will have extended lighting instructions and a guide of where to purchase your lighting supplies. Believe it or not, there is a full line of decals that also come with this kit.

For those who are not interested in lighting this kit, an opaque resin kit is available for $150.00

Rick from Nova Hobbies once again does a fantastic job reviewing this kit here; https://novahobbiesdotcom.wordpress.com/2018/10/13/kit-review-1-1000-scale-starcrafts-uss-orville/

You can see my progress on lighting this model here; Orville Model

Orville Model
98 new photos

Enterprise © Bloc