Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Reliant 1/537 final build.  (Read 690 times)

Offline holt35

• Ensign
Re: My Reliant 1/537 final build.
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2018, 05:25:48 pm »
Beautiful work!

Offline Shawn McClure

• Admiral
  • Shawn McClure
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2018, 07:55:50 am »
Thank you Holt.
To build or not to build.... that is the question.   The answer.... build... Duh.

Offline Father Cool

• Lieutenant
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 06:40:33 am »
Looks great shawn. I built an unlit one of these about 20 years ago. Was fun but the kit was quiet poor detail wise and I hadn't yet built up the skill set to do a proper detail job on it.

I like the base on yours.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 05:28:44 pm by Father Cool »

Offline Shawn McClure

• Admiral
  • Shawn McClure
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2018, 04:40:19 pm »
Thank you cool.  I kinda made up the base as I was building it.   They have this kit out now if you want to pick one up.  It is kind of a pain to work on however, but fun still.

Shawn
To build or not to build.... that is the question.   The answer.... build... Duh.

Offline Father Cool

• Lieutenant
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2018, 05:39:28 pm »
Smiley  Wink  Grin  Sad  Shocked  Cool  Huh?  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Embarrassed  Lips Sealed  Undecided  Kiss  Cry

I may pick one up at some point. I have enough skill these days to do it justice I think but I have an enterprise E sat under the tree tomorrow so that will be my next project Sci-fi wise, as for modelling time next year that is going to be split between that and railway modelling for the show season. I do the sci-fi stuff for a much needed get away but I've been a big player over here (uk) in the railway scene for the last 9 years and have a very busy show schedule. Hmm that date seems to correspond with my enterprise A stall!  ;D

Offline Shawn McClure

• Admiral
  • Shawn McClure
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2018, 08:17:18 am »
Sounds really cool about the railway scene stuff.  Those things are always a blast.

Shawn

Enterprise © Bloc