Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Batplan 2020  (Read 528 times)

Offline TK Iain

• Admiral
Batplan 2020
« on: December 24, 2018, 02:41:12 am »
Howdy all.

Just a wee look ahead to 2020 with an idea I have had for another auction build along the lines (sort of) of the last two Star Destroyers, The Venator class and the Battlestar. I am not doing a build for next year as I want to finish my MLEV, build that BIG Parasaurolphus model and finally start my own 1/350 refit as all the bits needed are here.

My idea for 2020 was a Batman display of the Batmobiles from 1966 to the present day and have them displayed on a themed base. I have all the required cars now and nabbed the '66 version I was after from Australia and that's on it's way to me now but in the meantime this is what I have.

I might keep the Tumbler for myself as appaperntly there is a newer version that has a full interior so I want to have a look at that as I reckon it would boost an auction sale a bit.

I also have a Batplan 2020 (b) where I am looking at the Keaton era vehicles again displayed on a themed base and thus far I have the following.

I will order up another '89 Batmobile/Wing next year as they are still very easy to find. I have no idea if this idea I have had will come to anything but I'm going in the right direction I think.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 02:43:11 am by TK Iain »
Iain

Offline Shawn McClure

• Admiral
  • Shawn McClure
Re: Batplan 2020
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 02:48:04 pm »
Looks like fun.

Shawn.
To build or not to build.... that is the question.   The answer.... build... Duh.

Offline TK Iain

• Admiral
Re: Batplan 2020
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 01:57:18 am »
I reckon it will be Shawn.
Iain

Enterprise © Bloc