Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1:1400 Enterprise E photoetches  (Read 635 times)

Offline Father Cool

• Lieutenant
1:1400 Enterprise E photoetches
« on: January 08, 2019, 09:57:52 am »
Just a quick note.

I am currently building the AMT 1:1400 enterprise E and have been finding it very difficult to get hold of the Paragraphix photo etch set here in the UK.

Anyway, to cut a long story short I am producing my own etches for it instead, drawn up by measuring the model.

It will include all of the parts that are on the Paragraphix version but to my design with the addition of transporter emitters as well.

I am also going to produce 3D printed extra parts for the nemesis version.

The question is would anyone be interested in purchasing these if I made them available to buy (etches and maybe 3D print parts)?

Offline USSBonchune

• Lieutenant
Re: 1:1400 Enterprise E photoetches
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 11:09:25 am »
Depending on everything you include, I'd probably buy a set or 2.
"Second star to the right, and straight on till morning"

Offline Father Cool

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 12:13:39 pm »
It would include all of the parts that are on the Paragrafix plus it will have a 5 part navigational deflector with built in LED lightbox to the rear and all of the transporter emitters. I am also looking at adding an etch to run along the bottom of the secondary hull but I'm not sure yet.

I might see about a complimentary 3D printed set too with nemesis add ons, torp tubes and phasers and a replacement deflector trench. I haven't even looked at those yet though.

Offline Father Cool

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 03:45:08 am »
So just a quick bump on this. I am about to get my custom etches done and was just chasing up if anyone is interested in a set so I know how many to make.

Heres a small low res screen cap of the etch so give an idea of whats on there. I am also going to add the observation lounge windows at the back of the bridge today as I messed those up cutting them out on my model last night (was too lazy to change my drill bit and ended up removing the dividing bars between the windows).

The price would be 20 uk pounds plus P&P
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 07:44:33 am by Father Cool »

Offline Father Cool

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 06:14:28 am »
I will be going ahead with the etches this week so please if anyone wants to order some you need to let me know.

cheers

Offline Father Cool

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 07:44:57 am »
Ok I have added extra transporter emitters, conference room window frames and sensor pallets to the etch. I am about the get some of these made so if anyone wants to order please let me know so that I can assess order quantities.

Cheers
FC

Offline Father Cool

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 01:18:13 am »
Hi in order for me to determine how many sheets to have etched can whoever is interested please email me at rbeconcepts@gmail.com with their name and number of sets required.

I will then invoice you for the payment when I receive them before posting out to you.

Regards
FC

Offline Father Cool

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 12:07:34 pm »
Today the etches have arrived. I am currently out but I will post a photo of the set later. They look very nice.

I will post ordering info later.

Regards
FC

Offline Father Cool

• Lieutenant
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 04:31:19 pm »
Some pictures of the etch.

If anyone would like to order a set please email me on rbeconcepts@gmail.com. The set costs

Offline Robaggio

• Ensign
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2019, 10:26:46 pm »
As a case study

Offline TK Iain

• Admiral
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 03:23:38 am »
Do you have a cost for these please?
Iain

Enterprise © Bloc